How much wallpaper?
1. Measure height and width of the wall and include 'empty' spaces such as windows and doors.
2 - Calculate how many design ratios (the measurement of the height of the design) are needed to cover the height of the wall. In Coeurs de Marie by Pierre Frey - on the right - the drawing ratio measures 52cm in height. For a 300cm wall, you will need 6 ratios (52x6=312). Be prepared to cut off and lose part.
3. You know that for a drop (the full height of the wall) you need 312cm so a 10m roll of paper gives you 2 drops (312x2=624cm).
4. Calculate how many drop you need: the roll is 52cm wide and your wall is 350cm wide so you need 7 sheets (52x7=364).
5. Each roll gives you 2 drops and you need 7 so to cover the wall you need 4 rolls of paper.
6. If yin doubt, talk to us to us (our chat is bottom right on this page ;) )